Bridge Constructor put you into the role of an engineer in bridge building. In numerous different levels you will design and create bridges over deep valleys, dangerous canyons, city streets or raging rivers. Once satisfied with your creation, send the trucks and cars to cross the bridge.
Creativity and inventiveness are required!
- Complex statics and physics simulation
- Realistic features of the material create authenticity
- Player gets rewarded by successful passing of their own creations
- Unique Facebook integration
- Clear tutorial allows simple introduction to the game
Operating system: Windows® XP / Vista™ / Windows® 7
Processor: 1.8 GHz processor or better
Memory: 1GB RAM
Video: DirectX9 compatible with Shader Model 2.0
Sound: Sound card with DirectX9 support
DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0 or later
Welcome to Meridian4 Support
For an optimal gaming experience, be sure to update your computer with the latest drivers and system updates. Some of the most popular hardware and system software companies are listed below.
Be sure to check your PC manufacturer's Web site for additional updates and drivers.
ATI Technologies® - www.ati.com
Creative® - www.creative.com
nVIDIA® - www.nvidia.com
Intel ® - www.intel.com
Microsoft® DirectX® - www.microsoft.com/windows/directx
Windows® - windowsupdate.microsoft.com
If the problem continues after updating your system, or if you require help identifying specific hardware components, please send the following information:
- What steps are resulting in the problem exactly? Be as specific as possible.
- Can you confirm that there were no other programs running when you launched the game (Outlook, MSN messenger, etc...)?
- Where did you purchase the game?
Please attach your dxdiag file to the email. You can get to your dxdiag by following these steps:
- Click on Start
- Select Run
- Type "dxdiag" (without quotes)
- Select Enter
Save and email the file to support (at) meridian4 (dot) com