- Mild Violence
Bus Driver is all about driving buses.
In Bus Driver, your job is to transport passengers around an attractive and realistic city. You must drive to a timetable on a planned route, while obeying traffic rules, and taking care not to upset or injure your passengers. This makes Bus Driver unlike any other driving game - the experience of driving a bus is very different from blazing through a racing circuit.
- 12 buses to drive - detailed models inspired by real-world buses, including London's double-decker bus, America's school bus, Europe's low floor buses and many more
- 30 routes arranged into 5 tiers with increasing difficulty
- Multiple duties, such as driving a school bus, transporting tourists, sight-seeing tours and even the transportation of prisoners
- High replay value based on sophisticated system of traffic rules and game-play related bonuses.
- Large city to drive in, with several districts of varying styles: modern, old-town, suburb, airport, harbor and more with day/night cycles and realistic weather conditions.
- Living roads with intelligent traffic controlled by AI system
- Non-violent, easy to pick up gameplay, suitable for all ages.
1 GHz processor
256 MB RAM
DirectX compatible 64 MB graphics card
300 MB of available hard drive space
Optional DirectX compatible gamepad or steering wheel
Welcome to Meridian4 Support
For an optimal gaming experience, be sure to update your computer with the latest drivers and system updates. Some of the most popular hardware and system software companies are listed below.
Be sure to check your PC manufacturer's Web site for additional updates and drivers.
ATI Technologies® - www.ati.com
Creative® - www.creative.com
nVIDIA® - www.nvidia.com
Intel ® - www.intel.com
Microsoft® DirectX® - www.microsoft.com/windows/directx
Windows® - windowsupdate.microsoft.com
If the problem continues after updating your system, or if you require help identifying specific hardware components, please send the following information:
- What steps are resulting in the problem exactly? Be as specific as possible.
- Can you confirm that there were no other programs running when you launched the game (Outlook, MSN messenger, etc...)?
- Where did you purchase the game?
Please attach your dxdiag file to the email. You can get to your dxdiag by following these steps:
- Click on Start
- Select Run
- Type "dxdiag" (without quotes)
- Select Enter
- Save and email the file to support (at) meridian4 (dot) com